Major Projects in Project Management
- USAID Egypt – Maintenance services contract from 2010 -2015.
- USAID Egypt –Project Management, Operational, Custodial and Maintenance Services, Computer Service Desk Services, Communications Services, Logistics and Inventory control from 2005-2010.
- USAID Egypt - Property/Warehouse Management - renewed four times (1986-2005) - Managing USAID owned household property, handling the disposal sales, coordinating housing for USAID staff etc...
- US Department of Defense – Lockheed Martin Corporation – TCA was contracted by the Generators Refurbishing Project. TCA refurbished generators for Lockheed Martin and handled their distribution throughout Egypt.
- USAID Egypt – Siemens – TCA was responsible for property management, customs clearing, transportation scheduling, and distribution of equipment to the Cairo and Alexandria Electricity Authorities’ warehouses and installation sites.
- Senegal Program of Financial Credits – providing credit to all major sectors including agriculture, manufacturing, services and commerce.
- The Senegal PVO/NGO Umbrella Support Project – assisting local PVO and NGO associations to plan, design and carry out development projects.
- Somalia Refugee Resettlement Project – assisting the government of Somalia to address refugee self reliance needs. The project involved a feasibility study to identify sustainable sources of quality water.
- Yemen Arab Republic Rural Water Program – establishing institutional capability at national and local levels to plan, implement and maintain rural water systems.
- Chad Health Program – assisting the Chadian Ministry of Health in developing a planning and management capacity section within the Planning Division achieving a better information base for decision making and better co-ordination of health programs and strategies.
- Syria Remote Sensing – providing technical assistance for the establishment of a National Remote Sensing Center to increase the capacity of the Government of Syria to manage and utilize its natural resources.
- Indonesia Employment Program – monitoring the establishment of procedures to identify, select, design, construct, supervise and evaluate over 4000 subprojects in diverse areas such as irrigation canals, flood control systems, reforestation, fish ponds and feeder roads.