Major Projects in Business Development
- Consultancy contract for an international freight forwarder in Libya to establish office, market and hire staff.
- A study on the Jordan market for an Egyptian industrial client in the field of manufacturing, investment and logistics/transportation.
- Since 2001 TCA is the trade advisor of Enterprise Ireland in Egypt and Libya. TCA has handled several Irish trade missions to Egypt: TCA coordinated the Irish delegation’s effort to guarantee a successful matchmaking exercise and the conclusion of fruitful partnerships. TCA organized a trade mission to Libya in 2010; TCA efforts aimed to guarantee successful matchmaking.
- TCA conducted a market study for the School of Continuing Education (SCE) at the American University in Cairo (AUC) - Egypt to assess the feasibility of expanding into Alexandria. The study included quantitative surveys, location search and the development of an appropriate marketing mix in addition to a five year business and financial plan.
- TCA prepared a study for the American University in Cairo (AUC) - Egypt to determine the optimal utilization scenarios of the AUC Science Building coupled with a detailed business plan.
- TCA in collaboration with Abt Llc. developed the management structure for the training center of a major Egyptian pharmaceutical company in Egypt. This included developing organizational framework review of training program, recommendation for new subjects and content and design of financial templates to determine cost per job for training modules.
- TCA conducted various market studies for the US Embassy Commercial Section to advise clients on the market appetite in Egypt for various products.
- TCA conducted for the International Youth Foundation a market assessment for the Egypt Education and Employment Alliance Project. The study aimed to identify gaps between education and employment opportunities in Egypt.